Any resident or property owner in Marion, Bono, or Spice Valley (S) townships in Lawrence county, IN, is eligible for a Mitchell Community Public Library Card.
Your first card is free
, but there is a $2 fee for a replacement card.
You must apply for your card in person
at the library. Children
under the age of 18 must have their parent or legal guardian with them to apply for a library card.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
PLUS one of the following:
- Valid state driver’s license or ID card
- Valid Government issued ID
- Valid college or university ID
- Valid voter registration card
- Computer generated bank statement or government notification issued in applicant’s name within last 30 days
- Computer generated utility, credit card company, doctor or hospital bill, issued in applicant’s name within last 30 days
- Change-of-address confirmation from the United States Postal Service showing prior and current address of residence (A P.O. Box is not acceptable as a residence address)
- Property tax receipt issued in applicant’s name (from current tax year)
- Any postmarked piece of mail (addressed to you) that has been sent within the last 30 days
If you do not reside in the Mitchell Community Public Library service district please speak to an employee about library card solutions that fit your situation.